Family run good food café, serving all homemade food using locally sourced ingredients. Farm shop selling locally produced foods, free range eggs, bread, cakes, beers, wines, and crafts. Situated near to Clows Top. Plenty of parking.
Take away always available. Outside patio area to relax...
What is so special about Colliers Farm Shop and Cafe?
- All food served in the café is homemade and made from 90% locally sourced ingredients
- Licensed to served hand pulled real ales - all locally brewed
- Farm shop stocks:
- Locally grown vegetables and fruits
- Mawley milk, butter and cream
- Locally produced jams. Chutneys, pasta sauces, chocolate, flour
- Free range eggs, some produced by our own chickens
- Locally made crafts
- Freshly baked bread and cakes daily
- Take away food made in our own kitchens.
Contact: Charlie Hill or Mike Claydon
telephone: 01299 832242